Open Source Community Support Developer at INdT
Come and work with us in Manaus!
A great opportunity has arisen to come and work with us on the Service Experience team @ INdT
I need someone to work on my team creating, maintaining and supporting a community of open source developers and implementers around the world. The full job spec is pasted below but the most important skills are experience working with open source development, fluency in English and some experience working with social projects in the areas of Education, Health or the Environment.
Please, if you would like to be considered either send me your CV or get in contact directly with our human resources department at INdT.
Please pass this opportunity on to anyone you think might be ideal for this role and I am looking forward to meeting some really cool people at the interviews :).
Education Level: Degree - but exceptional candidates without will be considered
Desirable Experience: 0-1 year
Must Have: Demonstrable open source community involvement preferably as a committer to an open source project.
Would Like But Not Essential: Java, Debian, MySQL, ECMA script, Previous voluntary work in the fields of Education, Health or the Environment
You will evangelize the adoption of our developer products and support implementations of our solutions worldwide. You will bring strong and well-rounded coding skills in a wide range of open source technologies along with excellent writing, presentation and support skills. You will be measured on growth in adoption of our developer products and customer satisfaction in our implementer communities. You need to be able to work equally well answering simple questions with NGO's, highly technical ones with developers at our partner companies as well as reporting accurately to senior managers.
- Actively tweet, blog and write sample code, developer articles and tutorials for our products as well as provide support online through our forums.
- Provide on-line support and advice.
- Advocate for and evangelize our developer products and APIs in multiple mediums.
- Participate in architectural,design and support discussions with strategic partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
- Influence our developer product strategy by working with product management, engineering, marketing, business development and operations.
We are building an outstanding team around our social investment projects here at INdT - if you want to be a part of this write and tell us why.